Last updated July 2021
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
We may collect personal information directly from you or your employer. Personally-identifiable information (PII), may include your name, email address, telephone number, street address, taxpayer and immigration information, payroll, insurance and banking information. The personal information we collect may be used for but not limited to:
- delivering our products and services,
- processing transactions or providing HR outsourcing services
- notifying you by email of alerts or notices
- presenting our website content to you
- responding to a job inquiry.
By providing your PII to us, you explicitly agree to our collection and use of such information as described in this policy. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Site or limit your eligibility or disqualify you from receiving services.
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site.
Financial information, such as data related to your banking that we may collect when you register for direct deposit.
Mobile Device Data
Device information, such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer, and information about the location of your device, if you access the Site from a mobile device.
Information from third parties, such as personal information, if you connect your account to the third party and grant the Site permission to access this information.
Mobile Application Information
If you connect using our mobile-enabled service:
- Geo-Location Information. We may request access or permission to and track location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using our mobile-enabled Site, to provide location-based services. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
- Mobile Device Access. We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device’s Bluetooth, calendar, camera, contacts, microphone, reminders, sensors, SMS messages, storage, and other features. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
- Mobile Device Data. We may collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer), operating system, version information and IP address.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site or our mobile-enabled access to:
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- Create and manage your account.
- Email you regarding your account.
- Enable user-to-user communications.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site.
- Notify you of updates to the Site.
- Offer new products, services, and/or recommendations to you.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, timekeeping, performance management, applicant tracking, background screening and other HR outsourcing services.
We may share your information with our business partners to deliver certain services.
Sale or Bankruptcy
We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
Cookies and Web Beacons
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
If you do not wish to receive offers or other notices from us in the future, you can “opt out” by contacting us at the address indicated at the end of this policy or by following the “unsubscribe” instructions in any communication you receive from us. If you are an active client, you are not able to opt out of receiving communications about your account or transactions with us.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
POLICY FOR CHILDREN
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13, but we may collect information about minors from their parents or legal guardians. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any information to us.
CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems include a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. No uniform technology standard for recognizing and implementing DNT signals has been finalized. As such, we do not currently respond to DNT browser signals.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. We do not share your PII with third parties for their use in directly marketing to you.
Spirit Human Resources, LLC
3817 Northwest Expressway, Suite 400 Oklahoma City, OK 73112