Industry: Bio-tech Number of employees: 100+
Background: The company is in a bio-tech field requiring talent with specialty skills. Quickly recruiting and hiring talent is crucial to staying competitive in the industry. Periods of fast growth created the need for simultaneously adding positions in multiple disciplines of the company with managers from different departments hiring at the same time. There was a strong need to streamline the process to create more efficiencies.
- Applicant flow process was inefficient and cumbersome.
- Resumes for all positions came to one company email address.
- Sorting through the incoming messages, printing resumes, and routing to the appropriate managers was very time consuming.
- There was no way to pre-screen resumes.
With hundreds of resumes being received, the process had to change.
The Right Tools:
Joining Spirit HR allowed the client access to our applicant tracking system. The system gave the client the tools to:
- Rate applications as they came in.
- Automatically archive unqualified applicants.
- Automatically assign applicant flow to appropriate hiring managers.
- Track the progress of candidates.
- Send email message to candidates through the system.
- Automatically send hired candidate data to the HRIS system; no re-keying.
The Implementation Result:
- Improved efficiency.
- Increased number of applicants.
- Rating candidates based on qualifications.
- Higher quality applicants.
- Tracking the process start to finish.
“the system allows us to track, rate and organize applicants as well as the track the interview process”